The Confession Sessions is a raw and intimate evening of sharing and showcasing confessions. In an authentic and free atmosphere, guests and community members from all walks of like share their confessions around a single topic.
“I took some of my power back. No more embarrassment. No more shame. It was Amazing!”
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Confession series is filled with individuals from all walks of life recounting and sharing their most momentous life experience when they simply got it wrong. These confessions are honest, real, and unapologetic. They produce a unique environment of vulnerability & strength and exceptional growth and freedom.
Each panelist shares a confession. A factual unfiltered truth about themselves. There is power in stories of personal growth, overcoming adversity, and the realization of the truth.
Audience members have the choice to share a confession anonymously or participate in the healing dialogue. Audience members are asked respect the vulnerability in the room.
- Sun, Feb 06ZOOMFeb 06, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMZOOM
- Mon, May 18Zoom WebinarMay 18, 2020, 7:30 PMZoom WebinarMay 18, 2020, 7:30 PMZoom WebinarOn our journey, many of us have had to rediscover & redefine what genuine faith looks like. We've had to unlearn and then relearn the character of God. Be a part of this transparent LIVE conversation as we chat about the things we simply got absolutely wrong about womanhood & Christianity.
- Sat, Oct 19Woke Mind Body StudioOct 19, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMWoke Mind Body Studio, 1648, 1133 S Washington Ave, Lansing, MI 48910, USA
- Sat, Feb 23RCAH at MSUFeb 23, 2019, 3:00 PMRCAH at MSU, 362 Bogue St, East Lansing, MI 48825, USA
- Thu, Nov 01Griot Music LoungeNov 01, 2018, 12:30 PMGriot Music Lounge, 66 E Forest Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, USA